It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 09.2019 Jeedar El Sot by Ahmad Ghossein wins the Grand Prize Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 Venice International Film Critics’ Week: Line-up 2019
- 07.2019 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2019
- 07.2019 A vortex of shining light: the official image of the 34th Venice Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 A flame that never burns out: the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week is an homage to the work of Kevin Jerome Everson
- 09.2018 Lissa ammetsajjel by Syrian directors Saeed Al Batal and Ghiath Ayoub wins the Audience Award
- 07.2018 The lineup of the 2018 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2018 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2018
- 07.2018 The disruptive creative strength of Stefano Tamburini in the image of the 33. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 09.2017 Temporada de caza by Argentinian director Natalia Garagiola wins the SIAE Audience Award
- 07.2017 The lineup of the 2017 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 Comic books artist Carmine Di Giandomenico creates the image for the 32nd Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 SIC@SIC 2017 Short Italian Cinema @ Settimana Internazionale della Critica
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
by Abdellah Taïa / France, Morocco 2013 / 81'
by Anna Odell / Sweden 2013 / 88'
by Sebastián Sepúlveda / Chile, France, Argentina 2013 / 83'
by Rok Biček / Slovenia 2013 / 112'
by Vivian Qu / People’s Republic of China 2013 / 93’
by Noaz Deshe / Italy, Germany, Tanzania 2013 / 115'
by Matteo Oleotto / Italy, Slovenia 2013 / 106'
by Alessandro Rak / Italy 2013 / 84'
by Moisés Sepúlveda / Chile 2013 / 73'
by Francesco Micciché / Italy 2013 / 81'