It is the online magazine of the National Union of Italian Film Critics with reviews of upcoming movies and news from the world of cinema
- 09.2019 Jeedar El Sot by Ahmad Ghossein wins the Grand Prize Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 Venice International Film Critics’ Week: Line-up 2019
- 07.2019 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2019
- 07.2019 A vortex of shining light: the official image of the 34th Venice Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2019 A flame that never burns out: the new opening sequence of the Venice International Film Critics’ Week is an homage to the work of Kevin Jerome Everson
- 09.2018 Lissa ammetsajjel by Syrian directors Saeed Al Batal and Ghiath Ayoub wins the Audience Award
- 07.2018 The lineup of the 2018 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2018 The selection of SIC@SIC Short Italian Cinema 2018
- 07.2018 The disruptive creative strength of Stefano Tamburini in the image of the 33. Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 09.2017 Temporada de caza by Argentinian director Natalia Garagiola wins the SIAE Audience Award
- 07.2017 The lineup of the 2017 Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 Comic books artist Carmine Di Giandomenico creates the image for the 32nd Venice International Film Critics’ Week
- 07.2017 SIC@SIC 2017 Short Italian Cinema @ Settimana Internazionale della Critica
- 01.2017 Oscar 2017 Nomination for Tanna
- 12.2016 Oscar© 2017: Tanna Advances in Foreign Language Shortlist
by Gutierrez Mangansakan II / Philippines 2010 / 83'
by Carlo Mazzacurati / Italy 1987 / 92'
by Pernilla August / Sweden 2010 / 94'
by Vlado Škafar / Slovenia 2010 / 71'
by Marcelino Islas Hernández / Mexico 2010 / 77'
by Syllas Tzoumèrkas / Greece 2010 / 111'
by Eitan Zur / Israel France 2010 / 102'
by Massimo Coppola / Italy 2010 / 95'
by Alix Delaporte / France 2010 / 85'